Laser hair removal is taking the world by storm. But many men and women across Toronto, Canada and North America are asking themselves whether laser hair removal is worth the investment. It’s actually a very common question that we receive at our Yorkville Medical spa.
“While hair growth is a natural occurrence, it can become a burden to shave, pluck and wax on a regular basis,” says Dr. Ali Adibfar, the medical director at one of Toronto’s best medical spas and a leading Toronto plastic surgeon. “Hair growth in unwanted areas, the pain of ingrown hairs and the ongoing maintenance needed to continue looking beautiful are just some of the reasons why laser hair removal is quickly becoming a necessity for men and women alike. Laser hair removal offers a fast and permanent solution that can redefine a person’s beauty and make life a little less hectic. Because who wants to spend hours maintaining when they can enjoy smooth skin day in and day out?”
So the question remains: is laser hair removal worth it? Our team of talented wellness and medispa specialists truly believe that laser hair removal has the ability to transform your beauty and life.
“We use the latest laser hair removal technology at Elements Wellness and Medispa to free people from plucking, tweezing, waxing, threading or shaving unwanted body hair,” explains Dr. Adibfar, one of Toronto’s best plastic surgeons.
The Top Benefits of Laser Hair Removal: One of Today’s Most Popular Medispa Procedures
While the clients we partner with at our Yorkville medical spa choose laser hair removal for a variety of reasons, the benefits are universal. Dr. Adibfar and the Elements Wellness and Medispa team put together a list of the top benefits that this popular cosmetic procedure can deliver. Let’s take a look.
1. Quick treatments with very little discomfort: Our highly trained laser hair removal specialists use the latest technology to target unwanted hair. Our proven approach ensures there’s no damage caused to the surrounding skin. “Our laser hair removal process is virtually painless and can deliver remarkable results in only a few short weeks,” explains Dr. Adibfar – one of Toronto’s best plastic surgeons. “By using the best technology and relying on our vast experience, our laser hair removal patients often experience permanent hair loss after about 4 to 10 sessions without any interruption to daily activities or schedules.”
2. It’s all about convenience: Let’s be honest, no one enjoys waxing, plucking or shaving. It’s a nuisance. Just imagine how much time you’ll save without having to spend hours addressing unwanted hair. Your new routine will be hassle free because your body won’t produce hair in those unwanted areas. “We often say that laser hair removal can redefine your beauty, but it can also redefine how you approach your beauty,” says Dr. Adibfar. “While we’ll work to make your body look amazing, we’re also giving you freedom and less stress by taking away the burden of constantly maintaining your lips, chin, back, underarms, legs or bikini line.”
3. Look beautiful. Feel beautiful: Many men live with embarrassing back hair while women spend hours removing unwanted hair from their bikini line, arms and legs. Laser hair removal can redefine your beauty by providing you with gorgeous and silky smooth skin that can help you look flawless in your bathing suit or favourite little red dress.
4. Increase your confidence: At Elements Wellness and Medispa, we think it’s just as important to feel great on the inside as it is to look beautiful on the outside. Have you ever been embarrassed about unwanted hair on your back, upper lip, underarms or bikini line? It can have a significant impact on how you perceive your beauty.
“Unwanted hair in these common areas can actually hold people back from enjoying the lives they want,” says Dr. Adibfar – one of the best plastic surgeons in Toronto. “People may avoid the beach, wearing their favourite clothes or dating because of unwanted hair. Our team of talented medical spa specialists focuses on helping our clients regain their confidence and not miss out on life.”
5. Permanent results: Laser hair removal is a permanent solution. After undergoing the necessary number of treatments – which depends on the area you’re targeting – you’ll never have hair grow there again. “Laser hair removal is a revolutionary treatment that delivers lasting results and can change lives,” explains Dr. Adibfar, one of Canada’s leading plastic surgeons.
Want to Get Rid of Unwanted Hair?
Contact our Elements Wellness and Medispa team to book your initial consultation at our Yorkville Toronto medical spa today. Under the watchful eye of Dr. Ali Adibfar – Elements’ Toronto Medical Director – we’ll review your beauty goals. From there we can identify the best laser hair removal treatment schedule that will deliver incredible results.
Stay Connected and Get Trusted Advice Your Can Count On
Have specific questions? You can ask Elements Wellness and Medispa’s Medical Director – Dr. Ali Adibfar – questions about any procedure on RealSelf. You’ll receive trusted, professional advice and insight that is specific to you and your body!
Why Choose Toronto’s Best Spa – Elements Wellness and Medispa?
The Elements Wellness and Medispa team believes that internal wellness is directly connected with your physical appearance. We will work with you to make sure that you achieve both the internal and external results you want.
Together, we’ll discuss your goals and needs as well as answer any questions or concerns you might have about your treatment.
Most importantly, the Elements Wellness and Medispa team takes the time to educate you on the treatments available so you’re informed and can be comfortable with the journey you’re about to embark on.
Get to know Dr. Ali Adibfar – Elements Wellness and Medispa’s trusted Toronto Medical Director and one of Toronto’s best plastic surgeons – by taking a closer look at his credentials, education, me